Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Environmental Educator (Seasonal)
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Monday, March 13, 2017, 12:00am
- Provide learning experiences that are hands-on and interdisciplinary (STEAM) and tailored to the needs of each individual group (schools, camps and special interest groups).
- Greet school groups and campers upon arrival and facilitate entrance into the aquarium.
- Collaborate with group sales, interpretive programs, security, zoological operations, volunteers and other internal departments to create an exceptional guest experience.
- Provide daily support of all programs, including but not limited to: escorting chaperones throughout building, school group organization, camp programming, supporting special events.
- Provide the highest standard of customer service to guests.
- Adhere to all GAI Policies.
- Perform other duties as workload necessitates.
How to Apply:
For consideration, qualified candidates should visit our website at www.georgiaaquarium.org and fill out the online application.