Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Extension Associate - Training Coordinator
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- All aspects of organizing, developing, and conducting training programs for the new and existing employees of USDA/APHIS/WS to meet specific, prioritized training needs.
- Rigorous and ongoing assessment of training needs and identification of gaps in skills and competencies related to the profession of wildlife damage management and human-wildlife conflicts.
- Collaborating between MSU and the employees of USDA/APHIS/WS to identify subject matter experts and instructional design of courses.
- Development of peer-reviewed course curriculum for all training activities.
- Facilitating learning through a variety of delivery methods including but not limited to classroom instruction, field application, virtual training, and on the job training using recognized training techniques and tools.
- Planning and leading meetings, workshops, and presentations necessary for training completion including presenting to large groups of people in regional or national arenas.
- The design and application of assessment tools to measure training effectiveness and track/report training outcomes, and providing ongoing feedback to program participants and NTA directorship.
- Coordinating logistics for on and off-site training activities including venues and equipment, and manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
MSU is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We always welcome nominations and applications from women, members of any minority group, and others who share our passion for building a diverse community that reflects the diversity in our student population.
How to Apply:
Visit http://explore.msujobs.msstate.edu/cw/en-us/listing/ for additional details and to submit cover letter, resume, and transcripts via upload. For additional information, contact Jessica Tegt at firstname.lastname@example.org