Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Friday, September 30, 2016, 11:45pm
The Master Program of Environmental Education and Management at Taichung University of Education is accepting application for a full-time faculty member with a starting date of February 1, 2017.
- A doctorate. A higher-than assistant professor is more preferred.
- Environmental education-based expertise, with expertise in environmental psychology, environmental learning center and outdoor education, management and marketing of environmental organizations, eco-tourism preferred.
- Teaching subjects: A. Environmental Education; B. Environmental Psychology (including Environmental Behavior); C. Environment Learning Center and Outdoor Teaching; D. Environmental Management and Marketing; E. Ecotourism; F. Environmental Education Curricula Development and Research; H. Environmental Interpretation and the like.
- Earned foreign degree or exchange experience and ability to teach in English is preferred.
How to Apply:
Please send the following documents, by registered mail, to the Department of Science Education and Application, Taichung University of Education, Taichung, Taiwan before September 30, 2016.
- CV & complete publication bibliography list, including doctoral thesis topic, (please specify SCI, SSCI, TSSCI, etc.). Publications shall be classified, such as journals, conference proceedings, monographs, etc. and there should be a photocopy or reprint of representative works in the last five years.
- To draft future vision of teaching and research and to make the syllabus of 3,4 future taught subjects.
- The photocopy of learning and experiencing proves [including a teacher's certificate (of qualified teachers, and if didn't obtain a teacher's certificate that’s free), Doctorate and Master degree certificate and transcript, honorary certificate or other experiencing proof; please enclosed with the verified academic credentials by Diplomatic Unit.
- A recommendation letter.
(1) Tel: (886)4-2218-3542 / Fax: (886)4-22183540, Ms. Chen
(2) E-mail: email@example.com