Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Tuesday, August 8, 2017, 5:00pm
- Master's degree in education, science or related field
- Demonstrated excellence in field and classroom teaching, knowledge of place based education, mentorship of educators, program leadership, administration, and financial management
- Teach, coach, and mentor, graduate students in the planning and pedagogy of place based and field science education
- Plan, coordinate, implement and evaluate Field Education & Outreach programs
- Support institutional and external collaboration of programs, resources, systems, marketing initiatives, curriculum and staff to support TSS mission
- Support skills development of graduate in outdoor education settings
- Manage graduate program administrative responsibilities including scheduling, advising, and assessment
- Maintain medical certification as noted above
Teton Science Schools is an equal opportunity employer with a smoke-free workplace. Successful applicant will be required to pass a background check, driving check and drug screening
How to Apply:
Complete our online application. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.