Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Graduate Field Instructor
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Watch the video for an overview of the position: https://youtu.be/ZEy8-U1_F4k
Program highlights include:
- Hands-on teaching experience in place-based environmental education and science communication with K-12 students and other audiences
- Graduate level courses in ecology, place-based education, leadership, and science communication
- Experience in outdoor science school and non-profit operations
- Community living in a spectacular natural environment
Students who satisfy all criteria listed below will be considered for graduate admission to the University of Idaho’s College of Natural Resources and the McCall Outdoor Science School:
- Have a bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by a regional accrediting association. If the degree is from a recognized but not regionally accredited institution, the application will be reviewed by the department and by the College of Graduate Studies.
- Have an undergraduate grade point average of 3.00 or higher for the last 60 semester credits (or 90 quarter credits) or an undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.