Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Marketing and Development Coordinator
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Friday, October 14, 2016, 9:00am
Website:Keystone Science School
The minimum requirements in knowledge, skills and abilities for the candidate of our choice:
- Exceptional and effective communication and writing skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and will work until the job is complete
- Excellent ‘people person’ with the ability to build relationships among staff, clients, and donors
- Multi-task efficiently while managing a high-volume workload in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to coordinate the efforts of a large team of diverse and creative employees
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution;
- Committed to continuous learning
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture to provide useful advice across the organization
- Ability to analyze the effectiveness of all marketing and communications efforts (SEO)
How to Apply:
Want to find yourself at the heart of Science. Adventure. Fun? Apply now!
Please visit our employment page at www.KeystoneScienceSchool.org to complete our online application and upload your resume and cover letter. Applications must be submitted by October 7, 2016 by 5:00 PM.
Keystone Science School is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.