Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Member Communications and Engagement Officer
Deadline to Apply:
Sunday, April 15, 2018, 5:00pm
- Be the front line for NCSE with members and partners;
- Draft and circulate all marketing outreach for NCSE events, programs, activities, and updates;
- Support member engagement through weekly Member News & Exchange newsletter, Member Listserv, and outreach via phone, email, hard copy, and webinar;
- Work closely with events staff to ensure smooth coordination of NCSE programs and events, including member meetings;
- Maintain accurate membership lists through Salesforce, Constant Contact, and Google Listservs;
- Review all written communication to members for branding consistency;
- Be point of contact for updates to the NCSE website, and lead NCSE’s social media presence;
- Maintain and Analyze Google Analytics;
- Gather written and video testimonials from NCSE membership for website, social media, and other marketing uses;
- Participate in bi-weekly NCSE staff meetings;
- Assist NCSE team in other activities as needed.
- Candidate should have a minimum of three years experience;
- Excellent organization and project management skills;
- Well versed in Google Apps and Microsoft Office Suite, with high level of general computer competency;
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Wordpress a plus;
- Bachelor's degree.
The position requires
- Extremely organized with meticulous attention to detail, and strong follow-through;
- Skilled writer and editor;
- Creative problem solver;
- Self starter with demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines;
- Strong team player: we are a small group with a ‘roll up your sleeves’ culture, so we are looking for someone who is excited about lending a hand;
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders and partners;
- Interest in learning the workings of a small nonprofit organization.
How to Apply:
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and 1-2 page writing sample to email@example.com no later than April 1. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Early submission is recommended.