Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Member Communications and Engagement Officer
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Sunday, April 15, 2018, 5:00pm
- Be the front line for NCSE with members and partners;
- Draft and circulate all marketing outreach for NCSE events, programs, activities, and updates;
- Support member engagement through weekly Member News & Exchange newsletter, Member Listserv, and outreach via phone, email, hard copy, and webinar;
- Work closely with events staff to ensure smooth coordination of NCSE programs and events, including member meetings;
- Maintain accurate membership lists through Salesforce, Constant Contact, and Google Listservs;
- Review all written communication to members for branding consistency;
- Be point of contact for updates to the NCSE website, and lead NCSE’s social media presence;
- Maintain and Analyze Google Analytics;
- Gather written and video testimonials from NCSE membership for website, social media, and other marketing uses;
- Participate in bi-weekly NCSE staff meetings;
- Assist NCSE team in other activities as needed.
- Candidate should have a minimum of three years experience;
- Excellent organization and project management skills;
- Well versed in Google Apps and Microsoft Office Suite, with high level of general computer competency;
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Wordpress a plus;
- Bachelor's degree.
The position requires
- Extremely organized with meticulous attention to detail, and strong follow-through;
- Skilled writer and editor;
- Creative problem solver;
- Self starter with demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines;
- Strong team player: we are a small group with a ‘roll up your sleeves’ culture, so we are looking for someone who is excited about lending a hand;
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders and partners;
- Interest in learning the workings of a small nonprofit organization.
How to Apply:
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and 1-2 page writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 1. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Early submission is recommended.