Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Working in partnership with HNC’s Education Director and other staff, the Operations Director serves as a naturalist teacher in our field trip and summer camp programs. The Operations Director also coordinates camp scheduling, registration, and logistics.
Other responsibilities include: volunteer engagement, campus oversight, IT, program marketing and events. Oversees seasonal Environmental Stewardship internship program and special projects.
- Teaching in HNC’s field trip and camp programs
- Summer camp logistics and marketing
- Volunteer coordination
- Program and event marketing
- Campus maintenance and oversight
- IT and website maintenance
- Recruiting, hiring, training, evaluating, and supervising HNC’s environmental stewardship interns.
- Assisting with special events, facility rental, strategic planning, fundraising events, and other duties as assigned
- Collaborate with other HNC staff to maximize HNC’s broad mission delivery
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in related field; Master’s degree preferred.
How to Apply:
Submit cover letter, resume and professional references to:
3001 Woodland Ave
Duluth, MN 55803