Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Sunday, August 30, 2020, 6:00pm
- Research, develop, and implement a social/emotional learning curriculum that is age appropriate for each child.
- Help students develop language, writing (nature journals), and storytelling skills.
- Create safe opportunities for children to build confidence in physical movement.
- Guide children to build inquiry skills: observe, document, investigate, problem solve
- Research and coordinate extracurricular activities.
- Research and identify nature trails and outdoor spaces for children to safely explore.
- Plan and carry out field trips and educational adventures.
- Research, identify, and implement the best materials both online and offline.
- Document and communicate the children’s progress to the parents.
- Provide weekly newsletters via email to share adventures and learnings with families.
- Develop a schedule for each month to be approved by the parents in advance.
- In the case that there is a shelter in place, oversee their education virtually using natural or recycled materials they can find at home in their backyard.
- Design curriculum and implement nature-based lessons that can also be taught by a family member or nanny.
How to Apply:
Please email an introduction and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org