Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
The Program Specialist assists in the coordination and implementation of camp programming, including adventure (low/high ropes challenge course), archery, environmental education, team building, and trust activities, outdoor cooking, camp craft (e.g. sawcraft, fire-building, primitive overnights, etc.), all-camp events, games, and themes, etc.
- Must be 18 or older
- Have a desire and ability to work with girls ages 5-17
- Must have experience in coordinating and assisting with youth programming or equivalent experience
- Experience in Girl Scout programming desirable
- Ability to use own expertise, talents, skills, and creativity to supplement and enrich camp programming
- Willingness to live in a rustic overnight camp setting and work irregular hours with limited or simple equipment and facilities
- Interact with girls, staff, volunteers, and families in a positive, professional manner
- Serve as a positive role model for campers, staff, and volunteers
- Belief in the Girl Scout Mission and willingness to subscribe to the principles as stated in the Promise and Law
- Commitment to assuring that the diversity of campers and staff is appreciated. Flexibility in working with campers and staff from all socio-economic, religious and cultural backgrounds
- Must have a valid driver license, reliable transportation, and current insurance
- Must be available for the full duration of the employment period
- Available to work occasional weekends as needed
Reports To: Program Director
FLSA Status: Seasonal Temporary - June 15 – August 7, 2020.
The selected candidate will undergo a thorough reference check as well as a background check prior to employment.
How to Apply:
Click HERE to apply!
Or copy/paste this URL: https://girlscoutsofsoutheasternnewengland.formstack.com/forms/summercampstaffapp