Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Sales Team Member
Deadline to Apply:
Thursday, September 1, 2022, 6:00am
This is a unique, multi-faceted opportunity to provide a profound and lasting impact on thousands of school students annually. We are seeking an Sales Team Member, with strong communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills to help deliver a safe program at a multi-location enterprise. The Sales Team Member would preferably have past outdoor education experience and must be highly organized and capable of working within a team environment.
Learn and use HubSpot software and Gmail to contact schools
● Use Social Media, including LinkedIn to contact teachers, schools, education organizations, associations, and groups.
● Email contacts multiple times over the year
● Visit schools as needed for outreach and program awareness
● Attend conferences and educator meetings throughout the year.
● Recruit new schools through outreach campaigns every year
● Answering phone calls
● Making Cold Calls
● Keeping detailed notes about each school contact
● Mandatory training and use of a company-approved day planner.
● Other duties as assigned
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org