Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Thorne Nature Preschool Lead and Assistant Teacher
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Friday, August 12, 2022, 11:00am
Thorne Nature Preschool is built on the simple belief that kids grow better in nature. The Thorne Nature Preschool Teachers support and ensure the well-being of the children in the preschool program through daily mentorship and nurturing whole child development. As Nature Preschool Teachers, you will work with the Preschool Team to develop and implement seasonal, place-based, emergent curriculum that promotes early childhood development and deep nature connection. Thorne Nature Preschool Staff must be willing to spend time outdoors, in all weather, with their students.
This job is for you if you:
- Enjoy working with young children, especially in an informal and outdoor setting
- Want to learn more about early childhood development, nature-connection, and Colorado ecology
- Have excellent communication skills with adults and children
- Are a quick thinker who can respond to risk management issues, emergencies, or difficult situations
- Have good organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and roles, patiently and professionally
- Are proficient with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and Google Drive
- Are conversational/proficient in Spanish
How to Apply:
Full position descriptions are on Thorne’s website, http://www.thornenature.org/get-involved/employment/.