Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Website:Clearwater Camp for Girls website
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and deliver a trip program that is appropriate for the age and ability of the campers and staff.
- Organize, direct, and supervise staff in order to meet the intended camper outcomes
- Ensure that camp staff and campers know and follow established safety guidelines.
- Oversee the management and care of the physical facilities and equipment int he tripping area.
Qualifications (Minimum qualifications and experience)
- Current certification in tripping instruction or documented training and experience.
- Current Wilderness First Responder certification, or willingness to obtain.
- Current Red Cross Waterfront Lifeguard Certification, or willingness to obtain.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Training and experience in organizing and leading progressively challenging outdoor trips.
- Experience teaching tripping skills to staff and children.
- Desire and ability to work with children outdoors in varied conditions.
- Skills in outdoor program design particular to the type of tripping and camping activities assigned.
- Previous experience leading wilderness trips and/or student experience such as with NOLS, Outward Bound, or similar programs.
Position Start Date:
Monday, June 5, 2017
How to Apply:
For more information, see attached job description
Visit http://www.clearwatercamp.org/staff/summer-positions/ for more information
Fill out an application here: https://clearwater.campintouch.com/ui/forms/application/staff/App
Salary to commensurate with experience, with a minimum of $3,000 for the summer. Room and board for the entire summer provided. Opportunity to visit remote northern Wisconsin and Michigan wilderness areas.