Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
• Prior experience working with wilderness programs, outdoor education, or residential summer camps
• Current Wilderness First Aid or Wilderness First Responder certification
• Competency in risk management skills
• Prior to hiring: Satisfactory completion of an NCOAE on-campus instructor training or NCOAE Outdoor Educator Training
• 3+ years experience leading domestic and/or international outdoor education programs
• Current WFR or WEMT certification
• Master’s, Bachelor’s or Associate's degree in adventure education, outdoor education, recreation, wilderness leadership or related degree
Position Start Date:
Friday, June 1, 2018
How to Apply:
To apply, interested applicants should submit a cover letter & resume to email@example.com
$75-$95 per field day, based on prior experience.