Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Visitor Services Assistant
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
This is a great opportunity to learn about the daily operations of a State Park and a National Park unit. This position will assist with day-to-day operations of the visitor center and general park administrative tasks.
Starting May 15 - Ending October 1 (possibility to be extended)
Schedule - 40 hours/week, generally Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm
The skills that you will learn in this position include daily park account management, media production, and park operations. The right applicant will be trained in all of these tasks and additional responsibilities as needed.
Daily tasks will include:
1. Daily park accounting and deposits
2. Processing daily camping fees and envelopes
3. Answering visitor center phone to provide public with information
4. Social media engagement (answering online questions & posting content to sites)
5. Scheduling school groups and special events
6. Data entry and document formatting/production
Position Start Date:
Monday, May 16, 2022
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume to
Must 18 or older and have a valid driver’s license. This position is subject to a state and federal background check. Questions? Call Tara at 208-824-5912.