Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Tuesday, March 15, 2022, 5:00pm
Primary duties of the Volunteer Coordinator include coordinating volunteer activities, training, and appreciation.
Volunteer Coordination (office and programs)
• Develop policies, procedures, and job descriptions for volunteers. Plan and conduct annual volunteer training/recognition with Development Director.
• Ensure that each program volunteer has completed proper paperwork (applications, non disclosure agreement, and conflict of interest, etc.) and has all necessary materials to effectively perform requested duties
• Maintain an organizational climate that attracts, motivates, supports and retains high quality volunteers.
• Work with Development Director to develop and implement plan to encourage volunteers and participants in volunteer events to become further engaged with the Land Trust and become members/donors
• Recruit volunteers to staff all appropriate Land Trust events and activities • Assist the staff in coordinating logistics of projects, presentations, and special events • Other duties as assigned
• Progressively responsible work history in volunteer coordination, customer service, and/or related field. Experience in volunteer coordination, administrative support, or similar background, or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that demonstrates the above listed knowledge, skills, and abilities
• Demonstrated effective written communication skills. Ability to compose general business correspondence, maintain office records and prepare accurate reports • Effective verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Effective customer service skills. Ability to encourage teamwork and work cooperatively with others • Extensive computer skills and knowledge of office equipment and procedures. Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications. Ability to use online resources, such as signup.com, Constant Contact, Donorperfect and Wordpress, for planning and communications
Position: Volunteer Coordinator
Status: Part Time – 10 Hours/Week – Permanent – Non-exempt
Reports To: Development Director
How to Apply:
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 15