Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Online Youth Course: Leadership, Sustainability and Ethics
Date and Time:
Monday, September 26, 2022, 8:00am
Friday, September 16, 2022, 4:03pm
This training programme seeks to enhance young people’s skills and knowledge to be ethical and effective sustainability leaders and implement Earth Charter-inspired projects, contributing toward a more sustainable and peaceful world.
Participants of this programme will receive an Earth Charter International certificate as recognition of their successful completion of the “Leadership, Sustainability and Ethics” training and an invitation to become an Earth Charter Young Leader.
This programme provides a space for participants to:
- Strengthen their knowledge and skills in leadership and sustainability.
- Reflect on values necessary to implement sustainability from a broad, systemic and ethical vision.
- Deepen and expand their consciousness as they examine their role in contributing to the common good.
- Extend their network with inspiring, like-minded individuals who are implementing sustainability through ethics-based decision-making in their communities.
- Equip themselves with insights and practical tools for leadership, sustainability, and ethics in relation to the Earth Charter, which they can immediately apply in their communities.
- Foster their confidence and courage to explore their larger role as a leader.
How to Register: