Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Customized Professional Learning Services
The Wade Institute for Science Education helps schools transition to implementing inquiry-based and phenomena-based STEM instruction. Our interactive science professional learning programs provide resources for educators to engage the curiosity and wonder of students by bringing hands-on, minds-on curriculum into current teaching situations! These professional learning experiences are tailored to teachers' needs within a school district and are offered both on-site and remotely. The Wade Institute for Science Education is an OpenSciEd Certified Professional Learning Provider and a certified provider in the Rivet Education Professional Learning Partner Guide.
Our Customized Professional Learning Services:
- align science curriculum with the MA STE Framework and NGSS
- model the use of the Science and Engineering Practices for instruction and assessment
- provide scientific content relevant to the Disciplinary Core Ideas
- apply inquiry-based science instruction strategies
- develop skills to create phenomena-based units and investigations
- foster teachers’ use of inquiry-based, hands-on instruction
- include science content as well as pedagogy
- support school-based initiatives to strengthen science instruction and assessment
- provide strategies for creating an inclusive and equitable science learning environment
- can provide support for implementing OpenSciEd materials in the classroom
Contact us to learn more about our Customized Professional Learning Services!
How to Register:
Contact the Wade Institute for Science Education.
Sandra Ryack-Bell, Executive Director