Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Dow Innovation Teacher Fellowship
Sunday, April 3, 2022, 11:59pm
The Dow Innovation Teacher Fellowship supports Michigan-based K-12 teachers in designing and engaging students in a place-based sustainability-focused unit. Benefits for teacher fellows include a $2000 stipend, mini-grant opportunities, professional development, connections to community partners and curriculum design support.
- K-12 teachers of all disciplines
- Teachers working in Michigan in Arenac, Bay, Gratiot, Isabella, Midland, and Saginaw counties
- Teachers interested in teaching sustainability issues
- Individuals and interdisciplinary teams are welcome to apply
- Available to participate in up to 30 hours of professional development this summer, including:
- June 15th, in-person onboarding session
- June 20th - July 8th, virtual learning module with an expected time commitment of 5-6 hours per week
- August 10th & 11th, in-person workshops and networking events
All in-person events will be held subject to the most up-to-date public health guidelines at the time.
To learn more about this opportunity and apply, please visit ditfellows.org. Application deadline is April 3, 2022.