Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
BE.Hive on Campus: Climate Change Needs Behavior Change
Date and Time:
Saturday, October 5, 2019, 9:00am to 5:00pm
Join Rare and Dickinson college for BE.Hive on Campus: Climate Change Needs Behavior Change on Saturday, October 5, 2019. This interactive summit will convene environmental advocates, youth climate activists, sustainability pros, behavioral scientists and other visionary leaders to explore climate change through the lens of human behavior, particularly highlighting initiatives taking place on higher ed campuses. The day will include a career fair and opportunities for networking.
This is not your typical conference! After a successful inaugural event at National Geographic in Washington, DC earlier this year, Rare is bringing the energy and enthusiasm of BE.Hive to campus (Check out the recap video and blog here.
Some of the confirmed speakers for BE.Hive on Campus include:
- Pat Brown, CEO, Impossible Foods
- Ravi Patel, Actor and Comedian
- Tim Ma, Executive Chef, American Son
- Chris Graves, Founder and Director, Ogilvy Center for Behavioral Science
- Adam Levine, Associate Professor, Cornell University
- Ashley Whillans, Assistant Professor, Harvard Business School
- Kavita Shukla, Founder & CEO, FRESHGLOW Co.
- Avi Garbow, Environmental Advocate, Patagonia