Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
EE Forward Summit
Date and Time:
Friday, June 11, 2021, 12:00pm to Saturday, June 12, 2021, 6:30pm
The EE Forward Summit is a professional development and partnership-building event designed with independent professionals in mind. Each summit takes an interdisciplinary approach to a specific topic and focuses on independent professionals whose work revolves around the chosen topic. The first summit will focus on Water.
This summer, we have the opportunity to learn about water literacy, watersheds, regenerative agriculture, partnership building, online programming, sound, and habitat documentation.
In addition to the core program that will occur June 11-12, 2021, registered participants will have access to an exclusive viewing of the movie Kiss the Ground, organized networking opportunities, and access to the recordings of each conversation after the event.
The EE Forward Summit is an initiative by Talaterra and is made possible because of a collaboration with generous partners.
Who is the EE Forward Summit for?
- Independent professionals connecting people to the outdoors through their work.
- Individuals thinking about launching their own initiative.
- Organizations that work with independent professionals.
- Educators working in informal learning environments.
- K-12 Teachers
- Scout leaders
- Outdoor camp professionals
- Students preparing for careers in heritage interpretation, natural resource management, environmental education, parks and recreation, museum studies, and related fields.