Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Exhibit Booths are Now Available for #NAAEE2022
Date and Time:
Wednesday, October 12, 2022, 5:00pm to Friday, October 14, 2022, 3:00pm
Reach thousands of environmental educators across the globe! Exhibitor opportunities are now available for this year's #NAAEE2022 conference, both virtually and in person in Tucson.
With attendees joining on site and virtually, participating exhibitors may choose an on-site exhibitor fair booth, virtual sponsorship, or, at a discounted rate, both!
Exhibit Fair Booth in Tucson
- One full conference registration ($500 value)
- Prominent listing in the digital conference program
- Opportunities to meet face-to-face with conference attendees
- Conference attendee list (on request)
- Optional: Educational showcase session (limited availability, additional fee required)*
Online Virtual Exhibit
- One virtual conference registration ($250 value)
- Prominent placement on the virtual conference platform
- Customizable virtual exhibit space, adding video, links to URLs and social media, files, and other marketing content
- Connect to both in-person and virtual conference participants
- Round-the-clock on-demand access from October 11, 2022 through April 30, 2023
Interested in becoming an exhibitor?
How to apply/register: