Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
OPEN SOURCE BOOK: Curriculum and Learning for Climate Action
Curriculum and Learning for Climate Action
Toward an SDG 4.7 Roadmap for Systems Change
Series: IBE on Curriculum, Learning, and Assessment, Volume: 5
Curriculum and Learning for Climate Action "turns to our curricula, our education systems, and our communities for a response on how to effectively achieve Target 4.7 of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), Universal Education for Sustainable Development (ESD), and Global Citizenship Education (GCED)."
- Part 1 - Toward Education for Climate Action as the Priority
- Part 2 - Toward a More Radical Vision of Education for Climate Action
- Part 3 - Toward (E)quality in Education for Climate Action
- Part 4 - Toward Greater Accountability in Education for Climate Action
- Part 5 - Toward Empowering Teachers as Agents of Climate Action
- Part 6 - Conclusion
Visit this page to download PDF.