Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Become an Institutional Member
NAAEE brings environmental education professionals together to learn and share best practices. Join a network committed to using environmental education as a tool to create lasting environmental change.
We support our members and promote excellence in the field by providing guidelines, research, tools, and professional programs that help cultivate collective impact and motivate multi-sector support.
Categories for Institutional Memberships
Our institutional members include organizations and corporations promoting professional excellence in nonformal settings, K–12 classrooms, universities (instructors and students), government and nonprofit agencies, and corporate settings throughout North America and in over 55 other countries. Membership terms last one year. (Please note: The primary contact on an organizational membership receives the benefits including the discounted conference rate.)
- Nonprofit: Educational institutions or nonprofit organizations - $250
- Government: Government agencies - $300
- Corporate Small: For-profit organizations/institutions with less than 300 employees - $400
- Corporate Large/Foundations: For-profit organizations/institutions with more than 300 employees and corporate and family foundations - $500
- Affiliate: State, regional, territorial, or provincial associations that represent professional environmental educators. (Required: Affiliate membership is subject to approval from the NAAEE Affiliate Network.) - $200
Institutional membership includes:
- Access to eePRO, NAAEE's global community of environmental educators
- A member profile in eePRO and the ability to connect with other members
- Subscriptions to the twice-monthly eeNEWS, with timely announcements from the community
- A digital membership badge for your LinkedIn profile, resume, and other places you wish to display your affiliation with NAAEE
- Reduced conference registration fee to the field's premier networking and professional development event. (Please note: The primary contact on an organizational membership receives the discounted conference rate.)
- Discounts on liability, health, auto, and life insurance through Forrest T. Jones and Co., Inc.
- In addition to the benefits listed above, Organizational, Corporate, and Foundation Members are listed on the NAAEE website.
While you're here, please support NAAEE when you shop online via AmazonSmile!