Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Idaho Environmental Education Association
The Idaho Environmental Education Association (IdEEA) serves as Idaho’s voice for environmental literacy and education.. Through our work with classroom and community educators, we provide professional development opportunities and encourage community connections, benefiting thousands of Idaho students. Environmental literacy helps clarify our understanding of the natural world and our role in it.
The Idaho Environmental Education Association is dedicated to the advancement of environmental education in Idaho. We support and promote the activities of all educators working to clarify our understanding of the natural world and our role in it.
Goals & Objectives
- To connect educators with a variety of resources, tools, and expertise in environmental education · Engage stakeholders and elected leaders to build support for environmental literacy
- To serve as Idaho’s partner with the North American Association for Environmental Education (NAAEE)
- To deliver essential services to all environmental educators and supporters
Our program areas and organizational priorities that meet core services include:
- professional development (providing annual training and conference for educators and public throughout the state of Idaho; providing training opportunities for educators around the state; providing resources)
- community connections (collaborating with other ee orgs; building relationships with educational and local communities)
- environmental education leadership (seeking out and supporting projects that further EL; networking and engaging in state regional and national EE communities; developing, maintaining, and expanding relationships with key stakeholders)
City of Rocks National Reserve and Castle Rocks State Park are hiring for summer seasonal ranger...
The Youth Conservation Corps Lead will lead a Youth Conservation Corps (YCC) Crew (4 local students...
Sawtooth Association naturalists are based at the Redfish Lake Visitor Center & Gallery where...
: The MOSS Programs Assistant reports to the UI McCall Field Campus K12 Programs Coordinator. The...
Masters of Natural Resources - One-year program Scholarship funding available. Positions start...
This winter, Wild Gift will select a group of environmental entrepreneurs for a fellowship rooted...