Spread the word about the NAAEE EE 30 Under 30 program to highlight and promote early professionals in the environmental education field. Applications and nominations are open from February 7 to March 29.
How to Join the Conversation
NAAEE is starting conversations about EE 30 Under 30 on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. We encourage you to join! Remember that when you are discussing EE 30 Under 30 you should:
- Use the hashtag #EE30U30
- Tag @TheNAAEE in Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, or North American Association for Environmental Education on LinkedIn
- Share a link to apply and/or to watch our video
- Use the EE 30 Under 30 social promo images in your posts
Watch the recording of our 2023 Applicant Webinar and join our discussions on the Global EE eePRO group.
Amplify Our Message
Sample Newsletter Blurb
My name is [NAME], and I’m a [POSITION] for [Organization]. I’m excited to share an opportunity that might be of interest to your [network, community, program, students, members, etc.].
The North American Association for Environmental Education (NAAEE) is building capacity for a growing network of leaders to scale up their impact, and celebrating environmental leaders and their successes in creating sustainable change. Do you know a young changemaker who deserves to be recognized for their dedication to shaping a sustainable future? Are you under 30 and driving change in your community? Nominate yourself or a fellow leader for EE 30 Under 30 today!
NAAEE welcomes nominations across sectors and disciplines and from around the world. Since 2016, NAAEE's EE 30 Under 30 program has recognized 210 individuals from 42 countries who are making a difference through environmental education; the awardees in the EE 30 Under 30 Class of 2022 include educators, social entrepreneurs, artists, and researchers from 19 countries.
Nominate yourself or someone you know by March 29: naaee.org/EE30Under30.
Share the opportunity with others: https://naaee.org/programs/ee-30-under-30/2023-toolkit
[End of message]
Sample Social Media Post
For Individuals to Share
- Colleagues, students, and young professionals, did you know that @TheNAAEE wants to recognize your excellence? They have opened applications for #EE30U30 to shine the spotlight on inspiring young #EnviroEd professionals. Visit http://bit.ly/EE30U30 to learn more.
- @TheNAAEE is seeking changemakers and professionals in the #EnviroEd field under the age of 30 for #EE30U30. Learn more and apply at http://bit.ly/EE30U30.
- Watch these young changemakers talk about #EE30U30 and their hope for the future of the #EnviroEd field. Learn how to nominate yourself or someone you know for the Class of 2023. Thanks, @TheNAAEE. https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2CZqaLGKv3AwZHmKf-pYtuJ9Kmto1uq7
For Organizations to Share
- Apply to #EE30U30 to join a network of 210 young #EnviroEd changemakers from any field, anywhere in the world. Learn more about @TheNAAEE’s program at http://bit.ly/EE30U30.
- Hear from young professionals about their hope for the field of #EnviroEd and how the #EE30U30 program with @TheNAAEE supports their careers and our collective future. Learn how to nominate young changemakers for the Class of 2023. https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2CZqaLGKv3AwZHmKf-pYtuJ9Kmto1uq7
- #EnviroEd leaders under the age of 30, @TheNAAEE wants to recognize your inspiring work! Apply for #EE30U30 before March 29 to join 210 other young leaders across the globe who are advancing environmental literacy and civic engagement through environmental education. Learn more and apply at http://bit.ly/EE30U30
Download the RECTANGLE promotional graphic.
Download the SQUARE promotional graphic.